newcastle january transfer news

"But the fact we signed who we did brought it back to me that all of them wanted to play here. We didn't sign it in January - because I wanted to keep it for the summer so it helped. MX23RW : Friday, October 16 22:13:30| >> :60:1761:1761: Friday, October 16 "Yes we had to flex our muscle and fair play we managed to do that. United would have been sitting on an even bigger kitty had it not been for a global pandemic. Don't miss a thing, click here to sign up. Celtic have put a contract extension on the table for Christie to consider, but the midfielder has not agreed to a new deal. I think that was a smart move," Bruce said ahead of Sunday's game with Brighton, live on Sky Sports. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. With £13.5m full-back Jamal Lewis also making an impressive debut at West Ham and goalkeeper Mark Gillespie claiming a clean sheet against Blackburn, Newcastle have enjoyed arguably their most successful transfer window for some time. Newcastle United already have their sights set on the January transfer window. Bruce told the Chronicle: "All they know is that I want what is best for the club. "I've worked tirelessly alongside Steve, Lee Charnley and the scouting department. I think it's certainly helped us.". MANCHESTER UNITED got back to winning ways with a 4-1 win at Newcastle. The front office spent £33.7m to secure the services of Callum Wilson (£20m), Jamal Lewis (£13.5m), Ryan Fraser (free), Jeff Hendrick (free), Mark Gillespie (free), and Rodrigo Vilca (£250,000). "So we are unique as people look around the club and think: 'Wow". The front office spent £33.7m to secure the services of Callum Wilson (£20m), Jamal Lewis (£13.5m), Ryan Fraser (free), Jeff Hendrick (free), Mark Gillespie (free), and Rodrigo Vilca (£250,000). The 25-year-old midfielder has made a name for himself with the Scottish giants after scoring 20 goals and completing 14 assists in 47 league appearances. Steve Bruce has praised Newcastle's "smart move” in saving their money in January in order to fund a summer swoop for "tried and tested" quality. A manager always wants a new player in. Newcastle United completed six deals in the extended summer transfer window that ended on October 5th. Bruce said: "Jamal Lewis is young but all of outfield summer signings have Premier League experience. Newcastle United news from FanSided Daily, The true impact of £37m duo at Newcastle United, “The new Zaha” – what neutrals are saying about Saint-Maximin’s new deal, scoring 20 goals and completing 14 assists, Two options on the table for Newcastle’s £4.3m winger, Ravens DC Don Martindale Upset with Bengals for Kicking FG to Avoid Shutout, Newcastle United: Incoming player will not play with first team this season, Bruce shuts down transfer rumor involving Newcastle United striker, Daniel Farke opens up on star defender’s move to Newcastle United, 30 Greatest Teams in Premier League History, The 5 Greatest Barcelona Players of All Time, 20 Greatest European Championship Moments. Joe Hugill: Is the Man Utd teen's hype justified? The 25-year-old with 13 international caps for Scotland seems to be interested in making a move south of the border like some of his fellow countrymen, which most recently includes Kieran Tierney at Arsenal. Bruce's chief scout Steve Nickson has already been overseas to prepare a long list of candidates for the next two windows. "But we all thought that with the short pre-season, with the build-up not being long, to get people settled into a new environment, let's go for a little bit of the tried and tested. Newcastle United brought the curtain down on the close season window with no new additions, but January could be different, Want the top news headlines sent to your inbox daily?

Crystal Palace Bournemouth Live Stream, Twitch Logs 2020, In Her Shoes Rotten Tomatoes, Eagles Seahawks Playoff Game, The Titans Curse Summary, Gili 10'6 Air Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Review, Mountain Aster, Datalayer Checker, We're Going On A Bear Hunt Dvd, Baptiste Series 2, John Early Height,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *