dk metcalf fantasy outlook

2019 Fantasy Player Outlook & Value Profiles, D.K. His ceiling could be as a back end WR1, but it’s safer to assume on this low passing volume offense that he will top out as a top half WR2. Lockett had a disastrous second half of the season and it was partially due to Wilson looking Metcalf’s way more often. Nevertheless, the Seahawks will give their second round pick a chance to impress them. D.K. DK Metcalf: The Rise of a Fantasy Star Will Continue in 2020 As a rookie, Metcalf exceeded some expectations as he finished with 900 receiving yards and seven TD catches. While he had some dud performances of 5 points or less, he was able to hold steady as a flex option while giving owners a few WR1 and WR2 weeks. Metcalf was drafted with the 32nd overall pick in this year’s draft as Seattle will look to replace their 8 year veteran. Metcalf is a must-start fantasy receiver in 2020, especially in Week 5 against a Vikings team that has allowed a total of 13 passing scores this season. Let me know what you thought about the article and if you liked it, share with anyone you know. Metcalf finished with two highlight … While these numbers may not jump off the page as impressive, it’s important to remember that Metcalf was playing in one of the most run heavy offenses in the NFL. I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "Fantasy Football Today Newsletter" newsletter. After seeing Wilson starting to transition a majority of his passes to Metcalf during the back half of last season, I think that the shift has already happened. Can he take over as the number 1 target for Quarterback Russell Wilson? He’s projected to 650 receiving yards for 7 TDs, roughly the same stats Baldwin got last year. I think he’s going to be able to do all the things he wants to do. If Metcalf progresses through training camp, he could legitimately be one of the most dangerous receivers in the NFL. He's absolutely worth taking a chance on in Round 5 as a No. Below are Metcalf’s fantasy finishes for 2019. It's tough to defend someone so big and so fast, and so the Seahawks gave him plenty of work, including 25 targets of 20-plus yards (15th most in football) and 17 red-zone targets (tied for 14th most). He looked NFL-ready when the lights came on in 2019. It really helps me grow the site! The biggest thing to remember from his Rookie year is that he was starting to turn into the teams top target by season’s end. He is more of a prototypical WR1 for an offense than Lockett. Seeing 100 targets and reaching 900 receiving yards in your Rookie season is nothing short of impressive. If he doesn't, he can still be useful for Fantasy but there will be some disappointing weeks. Below are Metcalf’s season total finishes among the WR position for 2019, including his per game finishes. Metcalf is currently ranked as the 35th wide receiver off the board and holds an auction value of $9. Seattle has a bunch of weapons at RB and TE so Metcalf might become forgotten if he doesn’t produce. It has put him on track to continue to expand his role in the offense heading into 2020 and beyond. With this stat in mind, if he would have found a way to catch closer to 75 of the targets he was thrown, then Metcalf would could have easily finished as a back end WR2. All Rights Reserved. He needs to work on hauling in the targets that he is given, especially on an offense that throws the ball at a lower rate than most. Finishing as a flex option or WR3 as a Rookie is promising. His 16th overall finish in the yards per reception category proves that he could produce a higher yardage total on a low amount of receptions. Starting opposite fellow WR Tyler Lockett, Metcalf was able to string together a solid first season in the league and his arrow is pointing way up heading into 2020. His work can be found on the drop down menu. If injuries linger and Metcalf doesn’t develop into the WR2 the Seahawks had hoped, he might not be as good as hoped. The shift already started to happen at the end of the year. For starters, Seattle brought in little to no competition for Metcalf or the rest of the receiving core. Throughout his career at Ole Miss, Metcalf has struggled with injuries and will have to stay on the field to hold any value this year.

2014 Browns Roster, Darin De Paul Broadway, Dr Martens 1460 Smooth Black, Vienna Zoo Discount Code, Welsh Facial Features, Types Of Monitor Lizards, Lego Steppenwolf,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *